And keep in mind that it is hard to get objective reviews on this forum because most of us are competitors, who barely know each other. Okay, we have a few who might pretend to know but in most cases, they don't.
That is true. However, there are definitely some of us who compete against one another here without resorting to negative attacks and (especially) without hiding behind the anonymity of this medium to do it like cowards and frauds.
I'd make the following strictly objective suggestions:
1. Totally disregard any posting by anybody who does not use a specific S/N to identify all of his or her posts.
2. Consider that the way writers treat one another here is probably a pretty good indication of exactly how they treat their clients and exactly how they do business in general.
3. Writers who "compete" by attacking or disparaging other writers here probably resort to that because they can't possibly "compete" on the basis of the quality of their work.
4. If you believe that any particular writer comes across as likely to be legitimate and honest in his contributions to this forum, it's probably a good bet that you can also trust all the other writers for whom that person openly vouches and recognizes as a legitimate competitor.
5. If a person cannot compose a single forum post in the kind of English that you'd hope to find in your project, that person is just not a viable candidate for your project because that's exactly the quality of "writing" that you will receive for your hard-earned money.
For the record, there are 3 other writers here against whom I have competed fairly as a freelancer and also on the boards of various essay companies for many years. We are all definitely direct competitors against one another for the same projects on the company boards and for the same prospective clients here (and elsewhere). We also routinely refer clients and projects to one another reciprocally whenever we get offered work that is outside of our respective areas or when we are too booked up to take on additional projects. If you decide that you can trust any one of us, you can trust all of us equally.
The other writers here (besides me) for whom I can personally vouch and recommend as legitimate, highly-experienced, highly-skilled, honest, native-English-speaking Americans (and one Brit) whose work and business practices I know first-hand are: ResearchPro, ProfessorVerb, and JohnsMom. You will never read a single post from any of us attacking or disparaging one another, or any other writer, for that matter. All of us always identify ourselves in all of our posts, too.
As for me, I am located in (and originally from) NYC and reachable via email to FreelanceWriter "at" AOL.com or to the email address in my website linked here. My educational background includes an American law degree (JD) and I have written more than 5,000 essays since 2003 on hundreds of different topics in dozens of very different academic areas, most of which are listed in the Academic Essays section of my website. The vast majority of my clients are long-term repeat customers and my goal in taking on any project is always to do it well enough to earn your repeat business for as long as you need these kinds of writing services. If I don't think I can do that with your project, I will decline it and refer you to one of the other writers who might be able to do it, and the same holds true for all of them.